Looking for a Career with Millennium Protection Services?
All candidates must pass a series of drug screening, background checks and personal interviews by security managers before becoming part of Millennium Protection Team. You will be trained on security, technical and customer services skills.
We understand the importance of staffing your facility with friendly and reliable Security Guards who will make a positive first impression. They must be attentive to everyone in their vicinity and give first class service to everybody.
- Your property will be supervised and staffed with enthusiastic, well-trained Security Guard and by a professional company.
- We provide all equipment, uniforms and any materials necessary to bring our protection services to your location.
Click the buttons below to apply for jobs near you.
Coming soon an online application system for faster results but you can submit your resumes by fax to
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess current driver’s license.
- Must possess a Security D License.
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Assisting customers and enforcing rules.
- Ability to withstand inclement weather.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be friendly, reliable, courteous, committed and professional
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and communicate effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Positive, approachable demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to respond quickly to requests for assistance in challenging situations.
- May be required to sit, stand, walk and/or work outdoors up to 8 to 12 hours per day.
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Bilingual a plus but not necessary